Why join BCCG?
- Access valuable education, training and resources: Interactive training sessions and our dedication to sharing insightful resources will help your body corporate management skills flourish
- Receive timely news and industry updates: You'll be informed and educated on the latest legislation and regulation changes
- Influence policy decisions: Our collective voice serves as a strong and reliable information source to policy makers in charge of legislative and regulatory matters
- Network and liaise with like minded people: BCCG events and communication platforms are carefully designed to ensure effortless knowledge and experience sharing
- Connect and save with other businesses and services: Our combined purchasing power and relationship with associate organisations results in savings across industries
- Receive advocacy and support: Your opinion and concerns heard and understood by BCCG leaders
You can pay to become a full financial member or join as a casual member for free. See Membership Types & Rates for an explanation of the advantages of full financial membership over casual membership.
If you just want to subscribe to our mailing list, join as a casual member.
You can also apply manually, by downloading the membership form below and posting to the relevant address shown on the form.
Membership Application Form 2022/23
If you pay your invoice by direct credit or via online banking, please ensure that you include the following details:
- BC membership: Invoice number and BC number or BC name
- Company associate membership: Invoice number, Company name and your name
- individual associate membership: Invoice number and your name
You will be sent a renewal reminder and an invoice towards the end of the BCCG financial year (June). Payment of this invoice will renew your membership.
If you didn't receive this or you didn't renew then but want to now, please contact your branch Treasurer by email: