Meetings for the new 2019/2020 FY are yet to have the dates and topics confirmed.
Material from past meetings are available under Member Resources.
The next Auckland Branch meeting is on Thursday, 14 November 2019 on a variety of topics including the Auckland Unitary Plan, Health and Safety and UTA reform.
Other meetings for the 2019/2020 FY, all to be held at Remuera Club, are yet to have topics confirmed, but dates to diary are:
- 20 Feb 2020
- 14 May 2020
- 20 Aug 2020
- 24 Sept 2020 (incl Nat AGM)
- 19 Nov 2020
Presentations and videos for past meetings are available under Member Resources.
National Executive and National Body
Meetings for the National Executive and the Annual General Meeting for BCCG have been set as follows:
- Wednesday 27 November 2019 by Skype
- Wednesday 18 March 2020 by Skype
- Saturday 13 June 2020, Auckland
- Wednesday 5 August 2020 by Skype
- Thursday 24 September 2020 in Wellington, National Body AGM
- Wednesday 25 November 2020 by Skype
There are no events to view.