Meetings for the remainder of the 2018/2019 FY are yet to have topics confirmed, but dates to diary are:
- 20 June 2019 (the topic will be "Insurance for Bodies Corporate")
- 20 August 2019 (1st 2019/20 meeting, and AGM)
Material from past meetings are available under Member Resources.
The next Auckland Branch meeting is on Thursday, 16 May 2019 on the topic "Is Insurance in crisis?" - see the calendar event for more details.
Meetings for the remainder of the 2018/2019 FY, all to be held at Remuera Club, are yet to have topics confirmed, but dates to diary are:
- 15 August 2019 (1st 2019/20 meeting, and AGM)
- 14 November 2019
Presentations and videos for past meetings are available under Member Resources.
National Executive and National Body
Meetings for the National Executive and the Annual General Meeting for BCCG have been set as follows:
- Saturday 16 March 2019 in Wellington
- Wednesday 29 May 2019 by Skype
- Saturday 24 August in Auckland
- Monday 23 September in Wellington, National Body AGM
- Wednesday 27 November 2019 by Skype
20 June 2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The speakers will be:
- Tim Grafton, Chief Executive of the Insurance Council of New Zealand
- James Shearing, Director Affiliated Insurance Brokers Ltd.