Here you'll find a range of helpful answers to frequently asked questions including:
- What a body corporate is
- What a body corporate management company is
- What you need to know about a body corporate before purchasing an apartment, town house or other unit in a unit title development
- What UTA 2010 and UTR 2011 mean
There are also helpful answers to questions that members of BCCG may have like:
- Who can join the BCCG?
- What to do you have forgotten your password
- How to change your password
- What happens to my BC's BCCG membership when the Chair changes.
If you are a BCCG financial member, you also have exclusive access to more in-depth answers to frequently asked questions, including information on how various rules and regulations like the Healthy Homes requirements apply to unit title developments and commentary on certain parts of Unit Titles Act.
If you're already a financial member, login to access additional member only frequently asked questions.
Financial members must not share these in-depth responses and commentary with non-members (although BC Members may share them with their committee).