Body Corporate Chairs' Group Inc.
We represent body corporate chairs and others interested in promoting good BC governance
We share information and help you to meet others with similar interests, so we can enhance skills and knowledge across the BC environment.
Do you want to know more about:
- What your responsibilities are under the Unit Titles Act/Regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act?
- How you can manage issues such as leaky or earthquake-prone buildings?
- How to deal with onerous management contracts, conflicts amongst owners or outstanding levies?
- The difference between utility interest and ownership interest and how they impact on levies?
- How to minimise the cost of insurance premiums on building(s)?
if you answered "YES" to any of these questions then BCCG is right for you!
Date: 17 May 2018, 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Date: 26 July 2018, 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
4 April 2018
BCCG has lodged a submission objecting to the possible removal of the exemption that would otherwise require BCs to comply with anti-money laundering legislation. More info...