Body Corporate Chairs' Group Inc.
We represent body corporate chairs and others interested in promoting good BC governance
We share information and help you to meet others with similar interests, so we can enhance skills and knowledge across the BC environment.
Do you want to know more about:
- What your responsibilities are under the Unit Titles Act/Regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act?
- How you can manage issues such as leaky or earthquake-prone buildings?
- How to deal with onerous management contracts, conflicts amongst owners or outstanding levies?
- The difference between utility interest and ownership interest and how they impact on levies?
- How to minimise the cost of insurance premiums on building(s)?
if you answered "YES" to any of these questions then BCCG is right for you!
Date: 25 September 2017, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Venue: CQ Hotel, 223 Cuba Street, Wellington
4 July 2017
New earthquake legislation has taken affect this week that will affect many BCs, including those outside the EQ hotspots. If you are in an unreinforced masonry building or a building constructed before 1976 that is either 3 or more storeys or greater than 12 metres high, this is likely to affect your BC. More Info...