Body Corporate Chairs' Group Inc.
We represent body corporate chairs and others interested in promoting good BC governance
We share information and help you to meet others with similar interests, so we can enhance skills and knowledge across the BC environment.
Do you want to know more about:
- What your responsibilities are under the Unit Titles Act/Regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act?
- How you can manage issues such as leaky or earthquake-prone buildings?
- How to deal with onerous management contracts, conflicts amongst owners or outstanding levies?
- The difference between utility interest and ownership interest and how they impact on levies?
- How to minimise the cost of insurance premiums on building(s)?
if you answered "YES" to any of these questions then BCCG is right for you!
2 September 2020
The NZ Herald ran an article on Monday 31 August covering the government's response to the public EQC inquiry chaired by Dame Silvia Cartwright. More info…
12 July 2020
The NZ Herald ran an article yesterday covering the plight of Wellington apartment owners who have been swamped by earthquake insurance premium hikes. More info ...