Body Corporate Chairs' Group Inc.
We represent body corporate chairs and others interested in promoting good BC governance
We share information and help you to meet others with similar interests, so we can enhance skills and knowledge across the BC environment.
Do you want to know more about:
- What your responsibilities are under the Unit Titles Act/Regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act?
- How you can manage issues such as leaky or earthquake-prone buildings?
- How to deal with onerous management contracts, conflicts amongst owners or outstanding levies?
- The difference between utility interest and ownership interest and how they impact on levies?
- How to minimise the cost of insurance premiums on building(s)?
if you answered "YES" to any of these questions then BCCG is right for you!
Date: 15 February 2018, 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Venue: REMUERA CLUB (formerly the Commerce Club), Ohinerau St, Remuera. Plenty of car parking close to the Greenlane Motor way exits.
Date: 28 February 2018, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Venue: CQ Hotel, 223 Cuba Street, Wellington
22 December 2017
Changes have been announced to the Unreinforced Masonry Securing fund for parapets and facades. More Info