Body Corporate Chairs' Group Inc.
We represent body corporate chairs and others interested in promoting good BC governance
We share information and help you to meet others with similar interests, so we can enhance skills and knowledge across the BC environment.
Do you want to know more about:
- What your responsibilities are under the Unit Titles Act/Regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act?
- How you can manage issues such as leaky or earthquake-prone buildings?
- How to deal with onerous management contracts, conflicts amongst owners or outstanding levies?
- The difference between utility interest and ownership interest and how they impact on levies?
- How to minimise the cost of insurance premiums on building(s)?
if you answered "YES" to any of these questions then BCCG is right for you!
18 January 2021
The temporary ability to run remote meetings under Section 88(3) of the Unit Titles Act 2010 has been extended and will now end on 13th June 2021. More Info...
29 September 2020
The temporary ability to run remote meetings under Section 88 of the Unit Titles Act 2010 has been extended and will now end on 16th March 2021. More info…